[Groff] Printing everything on 1 page

From: Paul J. Lucas
Subject: [Groff] Printing everything on 1 page
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:25:21 -0800 (PST)

        I'm using groff-1.17.2 under a Linux 2.4.x system with the mm
        macro package.  I'm using the command:

                groff -Tps -pst -mm infile.mm > outfile.ps

        to generate a PostScript file.  The file looks fine on screen
        in ghostview.  However, when I print it to a PostScript printer,
        every page gets overprinted onto a single sheet of paper as
        though the PostScript showpage operator were never being called.

        In looking at the generated PostScript, "EP" is defined for End
        Page: it contains a showpage.  Hence, it's not clear why it's
        doing what it's doing.

        Any ideas?

        - Paul