Re: [Groff] Printing everything on 1 page

From: Mark Lawrence
Subject: Re: [Groff] Printing everything on 1 page
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:11:00 -0600

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 01:44:16AM -0800, Paul J. Lucas wrote:

>       I've appended the file since it's not that big.

I've wrapped the EPS in the following *roff file:

     .ps 12
     .vs 14
     .sp |1.5i
     Here is the suspect eps file.
     .sp 1i
     .PSPIC "suspect.eps"
     .bp
     .sp |1.5i
     And here it is again.
     .sp 1.25i
     .PSPIC "suspect.eps"
     .bp
     .sp |1.5i
     And again.
     .sp 1.5i
     .PSPIC "suspect.eps"

Although gv (which uses Ghostscript) displays the file as you would
want, only the first page prints (even though the printer driver also
uses Ghostscript, since I don't have a PS printer here at home). I
don't get overlays, just the first page.

> %%EOF

Since I don't have the Adobe DSC handy (it's at work, along with the
PS printer), I can't tell you if this is an illegal line. But
removing this line gets rid of the problem on my system: all pages
display with gv and print.

--
Mark Lawrence
www.unified-eng.com