gnu-system-discuss

Re: Why don't gnu.org and RMS sign mail? - FDE Crypto

From: gameonlinux
Subject: Re: Why don't gnu.org and RMS sign mail? - FDE Crypto
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:24:29 +0000

Debian / Devuan installation is very quick and straight-forward, and the package "vrms" (inspired by rms) allows one to check if one has non-free packages. You can set up the full disk encryption off the bat there.

(I like Devuan for it's non-systemd options: that way you can strip the system down to only the tasks you want it to do and no others, perhaps a strict libre version could be made some day (systemd is the reason I don't use trisquel, though I like the community etc; I don't wish to use brand-new bug-filled system software that's 10 years till maturity etc, and does things I don't want it to do))

RMS should perhaps do some installs himself to get the hang of how it works these days; and be in control. It's very straight forward on BIOS systems: burn ISO, pop in DVD, and go.

On UEiF (or whatever it's called) systems first you have to use windows to allow "legacy boot", if you don't then you never can (can't do it from the bios); to get to that option you have to change windows S to windows-normal, which involves registering with microsoft (right now you can use a throw away email). (They can remove these options in the future and lock you in).

Also all Intel processors contain spyware in the form of a mutilated Minix-running "baseband" type processor which can exfiltrate the entire contents of your ram at any time (and thus your crypto key). You cannot ever turn it off. (But you know this). This is to keep the men of the nation in constant fear and in check: you see some men are not marrying anymore and aren't held in checkmate by their local queen thusly...

I have heard that AMD systems have something similar, but not much info exists on that. ARM also is infected by a similar thing.

Some think the law that states non-military electronic communication devices must accept interference has been interpreted to force these manufactures to develop and install this.

Most Proud Americans absolutely support these spy systems to catch, jail, and torture-in-prison male paedophiles who like girls. They feel it should be extensively used, and salivate at the idea of being the "Bubba". When not doing such they program military systems to slaughter muslims for similar crimes, if not manning said systems themselves.

Americans love their Trusted Management Engine. It manages the males and keeps the Queens on top: as their species demands.