gnu-system-discuss

Re: Why don't gnu.org and RMS sign mail?

From: gameonlinux
Subject: Re: Why don't gnu.org and RMS sign mail?
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 02:31:16 +0000

Sometimes it takes me 20 trys to get my LUKS password right; laptop keyboard doesn't always register the SHIFTs.

RMS: you should try it. Massive typing every time you want to start your lappy.
Then it says "GNO" 20 times, until you finally get it right.

Doesn't that sound like a good way to compute?

LUKS is easy to set up for Full Disk Encryption.