gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:31:59 +0530

On 8/23/07, Rajiv Iyer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
This is Rajiv Iyer. I am a B.E. Computers student from SIES GST, Nerul. I belong to a group of 5 students (my partners being - Ashwath, Vishal, Dhanesh and Arun) .... We are doing a project on "Inference Engine".

We have been told that Python & Prolog are pre-requisites for the implementation, along with a reasonable know-how of Gnowsys & GnowQL. On the theory side, we will be requiring an exhaustive understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP), First Order Logic (FOL), etc.

We are currently in the process of getting acclimatized with the Ubuntu environment, the Python language & the basic overview / essentials of Inference Engine. We have also just started studying some Prolog.

We are finding some difficulty in locating appropriate resources / portals and so any recos will definitely help.

www.lisperati.com can be good starting point.

Nagarjuna