gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Stigmergic STRUCTURES.

From: Foram Gosrani
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Stigmergic STRUCTURES.
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:30:41 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
I am Foram Gosrani from SAKEC doing the project on "stigmergic structures".
I wanted to know that where do we start from.
We were told that we should start studying with the databases but then we are unable to get the details and understand things properly.
We need to know from the basics of the software as to how to start from the initial steps.

Sorry for inconvinience.