gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:19:50 +0530

On 8/24/07, Khushbu Bhayani <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, I am Khushbu Bhayani.
I am final year student from V.E.S COLLEGE OF ARTS,SCIENCE AND COMMERCE, Mumbai, working in TIFR for my last semester project. My project is about "accessibility". I would be glad if i get some case study related to this project.

did you look at the standard accessibility guidelines already?  and most important for us is study and understand http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Firefox#details

The focus of your project is to provide solutions and guidance to the various people in our lab who are developing web based content.  Understand in what form should the content be published in order that every one can have access to the content, with or without technical assistance.

Develop some model web pages that read well, test them with visually impaired, and write modules that can convert normal web pages into accessible webpages.

Nagarjuna