gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:05:17 +0530

On 8/21/07, saurabh gupte <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, I am Saurabh Gupte.
I am final year student from Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Eng. College, Mumbai, working in TIFR for my BE project. My project is about "stigmergic structures". I need to understand stigmeric structures and would be glad if i get some case study related to this project.

Hi Saurabh,

The essential idea is  to create a web based application, that provokes users to ask questions, and provide answers.  A question posed by someone becomes a trigger to answer, and the answer given by some one poses further problems therefore more questions.  This way, we create a platform for the community to interact.   Eventually we will also have to develop some algorithms or implement them that will organize and network the questions and answers to create a knowledge base.

The focus is to create a web app that facilitates the interactions among people.

Nagarjuna