gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Introduction

From: Arvind dwarakanath
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Introduction
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:43:53 +0530

Hello,

    I am Arvind Dwarakanath from SIES GST doing my final year engineering project in TIFR. Myself and my group are currently working on Web based GNOWSYS client.
My group members are Prashant,Seiok,Harshal and myself.
    I request the senior members of GNOWSYS project to provide us a brief summary of
our project & the languages reqd for our project .Also as my other team mate Prashant asked ...abt the approp scripting language to be used.Any other advice is always welcome.
Thanks.

Arvind D
SIES GST