gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] introduction

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] introduction
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:40:09 +0530

On 8/24/07, Rakesh Pandit <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

> this is prashant chaitanya doing my BE in computers from SIES graduate school of technology neerul....doing my project on 'web based gnowsys client' in TIFR....i would like to know which scripting language will be used for the client and where do i do that from...thanks...

Could you explain briefly what this client should be able to do?

All of you catch people at #gnowsys-dev . This keep you live with
other people. ;-)

I agree with Rakesh.  If you people hang out there, you will get to know others and their work, and can help each other.  This experience is part of the project.

Do you people need any help on joining the IRC rooms, etc.  check here: http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin

Nagarjuna