gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] My Introduction
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:29:32 +0530

On 8/24/07, Arun Sundar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
 I am Arun Sundar from SIES college in my final year of engg(Computer).
 Along with a group of 4 other students. I am doing  a project in TIFR on topic "Inference engine".
we are getting acquainted with ubuntu software and python and will be starting with prolog language.
 i would be obliged if you could kindly guide me regarding any special websites which would throw detailed information on "inference engine"

I think it will be very good if you start here: http://www.lisperati.com/

The material on the above website gives a good intrudoction to knowledge representation, and the methods of telling the computer to store in a form so that it can help us in some ways.  Inference being one of them.   Though you may see more of LISP, it is fine for us.  We may use either LISP or prolog or both, but our understanding should be clearer.

If you need any clarifications or have further questions, do not hesitate to ask.  But please do try to find answers at wikipedia and other such references before asking.  also if you find a good site, do tell all of us about it.

Nagarjuna