Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 06:35:47 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010, Rob Savoye wrote:

 I noticed too that OpenGL doesn't work anyway, I obviously broke
something. All I get now is a blank grey box.

I wanted to mention that the latest Cairo prerelease has a working
OpenGL backend. This means we could drop our OpenGL renderer and rely on
Cairo for crisp OpenGL rendering instead.

Just something to keep in mind.

Bastiaan