Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Richard Stallman talk - Manchester

From: Paul Waring
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Richard Stallman talk - Manchester (1st May)]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:05:42 +0100

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:02:15AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> It was a bit too late in the day to consider it as a venue for rms' talk
> but it would certainly be worth considering in future.

I agree - the primary reasons for using the University were that it has
large lecture theatres, I'm based on campus and the BCS/IET have regular
events there too. Arranging something at short notice at a venue which
the organisers are less familiar with is tricky to say the least.

Paul

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com