Re: [Fsfe-uk] Young Greens moving on FS

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Young Greens moving on FS
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:37:11 +0000

On 2004-11-22 23:10:41 +0000 Lee Braiden <address@hidden> wrote:

[...] I think the problem is that Copyright is being distorted and abused, rather than that it is fundamentally flawed. [...]

I don't understand your point about free software (rather than copyleft) *requiring* copyright, but these distortions are more immediate problems. Have you seen the posts on http://www.public-domain.org/ over the last few days?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/