Re: MEP positions (Was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Swpat directive passed by 7 votes.

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: MEP positions (Was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Swpat directive passed by 7 votes.)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:25:10 +0100

On 2004-05-21 12:16:24 +0100 Tom Chance <address@hidden> wrote:

We'd aim to do something far more readable too. The FFII one isn't exactly easy to read. Friends of the Earth have an excellent example of what we could do:
http://www.foeeurope.org/euvotewatch/

That has no background colour set, so the black text is hard to read. There seems to be no email address for help with the site and I can't find the source code. Do you have contacts there?

I have been told about http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/ whose source code is GPL. Data formats seem to be XML, but I've not looked in detail yet. I've linked it from the web page.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.