Re: [Fsfe-uk] Swpat directive passed by 7 votes. Effect of amendments wh

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Swpat directive passed by 7 votes. Effect of amendments wholly cosmetic.
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:53:18 +0100

On 2004-05-20 08:15:53 +0100 Ralph Janke <address@hidden> wrote:

What action campaigns are planned running up to the elections ? Where do we have any comparison of candidates standing on this issue ?

Well, I wasn't going to mention this yet, but seeing as you asked... I plan on doing a lot of work on http://mjr.towers.org.uk/proj/eurovote/ as soon as I've finished things from the conference.

There are three activities: produce user-friendly tables of past votes by current MEPs, produce friendly tables of candidate answers to questions and promote awareness of how we can improve things by voting.

I'd welcome help from researchers and planners right now. I'll appeal for people to question MEPs as soon as it's ready for that.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.