Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fsfe-uk digest, Vol 1 #164

From: Peter Clay
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fsfe-uk digest, Vol 1 #164
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:31:49 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Neil Levine wrote:

> The issues will generated by those who favour closed, proprietary
> software, those who seek to rest control from the user to the
> corporation and those campaigning for restrictive legislation.

Do we have any _specific_ issues of our own? CDR has had difficulty doing
things due to the feeling that we've just got a negative agenda - we don't
want DRM.

One of the reasons for the success of CUT was that it had a really clear
easy to explain goal.

Pete
--
Undiscovered band of the minute: The Lessons Concession of Stroke
Today's Big Number: $5,921,467,512,500