Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Thanks)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Thanks)
Date: 18 Jun 2001 23:07:26 +0100

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

> Savannah. It is a mailing list bound to the FSF Europe project
> (savannah.gnu.org/projects/fsfe).

Oh, right.  Sorry, I misunderstood.  Why is having fsfe-uk bound to
the FSF Europe project a good idea?  Wouldn't that mean that we can't
manage our own mailing list administrators any more, because savannah
has integrated user management between that and the main project?

Other than that, I think the desire for richer project control should
be used as part of the requirements for a greater distributed
electronic project management system, as outlined in previous
messages.  I guess I should add this project to my list of things to
invent... unless we have some wonderful person out there willing to
try?
--
MJR
-