Linux-Expo: (was: Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Than

From: andy
Subject: Linux-Expo: (was: Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Thanks))
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:52:42 +0100

Planning to come down to the Linux-Expo with a couple of others from
Cambridge so will try to meet up.  Not sure which day yet.

I know that there will be a few other Linux Beer Hikers there too so make
sure that you keep your beer well hidden.

Regards

Andy

On Saturday 16 June 2001 23:47, Philip Hands wrote:

> BTW if people want somewhere to meet up before September, there's the
> London Linux Expo on 5&6 July:
>   http://www.linuxexpo.co.uk/index/
>
> Just before that there's the UKUUG developers conference (which I'll
> be missing, but is usually well worth a visit):
>   http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2001/
>
> Cheers, Phil.
>
> P.S. Debian will have a stand at both Expos, so come and say hello if
> you're around, and you might even get one of our free beers :-)

delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
-
FSFE discussions U.K
address@hidden
http://www.x31.com/~ukfsfe/