Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Thanks)

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Thanks)
Date: 18 Jun 2001 12:18:52 +0200

 || On 18 Jun 2001 00:17:02 +0100
 || MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> BTW if people want somewhere to meet up before September, there's the
 >> London Linux Expo on 5&6 July:
 >> http://www.linuxexpo.co.uk/index/

 mr> I may be at this.  I'm certainly going to try to spare a day for
 mr> it.  Are people planning to meet up?  When/where?

Yet another one at this weekend, it seems. There is LinuxTag in
Stuttgart (estimated 25.000 visitors) and the LibreSoftwareMeeting in
Bordeaux taking place at the same time already.

The FSF Europe team has split itself between LinuxTag and LSM already
as those two will be the most important ones.

So sadly I cannot come to London for the Linux Expo - I will be in
Birmingham, however.

Regards,
                Georg

--