Re: Odp: Re: The TrueType rendering accuracy nightmare (Re: Freetype-dev

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: Odp: Re: The TrueType rendering accuracy nightmare (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 184, Issue 24)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 18:29:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Sunday, 17 May 2020, 14:34:17 GMT+8, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

> That's not an excuse not to fix the FreeType bugs. The FreeType guys should not focus on my software and instead fix their own bugs.

> I do not intend to ask for any help, I'm already working on fixing the TD renderer bugs myself. But will the FreeType guys fix their own bugs?

You showed a few fontforge-generated screenshots, which shows good agreement between fontforge and Microsoft rendering. If you think they are not good enough, fontforge's github tracker is the place to report it.

Since we are not talking about your buggy piece of software, and you are not asking for help, you should stop referring to it.

And if you want to talk about freetype, please keep-freetype-devel in the cc.