Re: Odp: Re: The TrueType rendering accuracy nightmare (Re: Freetype-dev

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: Odp: Re: The TrueType rendering accuracy nightmare (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 184, Issue 24)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 08:52:47 -0400

I fixed some bugs in a development version, which would make the 2.0 version of TD renderer significantly more accurate than 1.0. https://i.imgur.com/oKDg7F1.png

You might.have tried the recent FreeType but you didn’t have to.

I also made sure to research how dropout control works and implement much more accurate rules than in TD renderer 1.0. So the FreeType guys should fix the bugs in their rasterizer as well.

We might but should we? This is not a business you know...