Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:22:50 +0100

no, this is in my private repository (www.harbaum.org is my domain) which i
use for testing and developing this tiltstick stuff. I don't see an urgent
reason to release an 1.01 based version yet. You've already done that and
interested user can give that old version a try just like i did.

I'll not announce anything before april and i'll not move anything to the
extras repository or the like.

Regarding the memory usage: That's why i added an option. I think the message
is quite clear and it shouldn't be any problem as a) the install process make
sure there's enough flash memory left to install enigma into that. and b) my
install scripts check if there's enough memory left to move the data files to
the internal mem card. So the user basically can't do anything wrong and is
only offered to move the files if there's actually sufficient space to really
do so. Do you think it's too complex or too confusing?

Yes, i have tested a tilt sensor. The hollow levels are really fine. Indeed
they are my favourites with the tilt sensor. Some other are damn difficult
like e.g. even the simple esprit 7. But that's not a problem to me. The
tiltstick is not meant to play all levels. E.g. for mulg people started to
write levels especially for the tilt sensor.

Till