Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:55:47 +0100

i have finished the first set of changes and i think i have a nice maemo port
of the latest 1.10 r1040. It includes all the features expected from a maemo
app incl. icons in the required sizes and installation routines. I have only
done what i think is the minimal requirement to have a nice maemo port. This
includes:

- removed/disabled all graphics besides 640x480
- removed/disabled all things related to change the resolution
- removed/disabled all things related to change fullscreen
- removed/disabled all mouse cursor related stuff
- added maemo specific icons/config files/setup routines/...
- added pipelines touchscreen code as well as the tiltstick interface

As the footprint is still quite big (~17MB) i have decided to add some install
dialog that asks the user during installation whether he wants to move the
data branch onto the internal memory card. This should be fully transparent
to the user. This is of course cleaned up on de-installation.

Pipepline, you'll find a demo version in my maemo repository, so you can test
it if you want to. All the dependencies should also be there, so the entire
thing should be a one click install.

I can now either post some patches or start a new branch in svn (however this
is done ...)

Regards,
   Till