Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:48:11 +0100

Am Dienstag 19 Februar 2008 schrieb Ronald Lamprecht:
> Instead of removing code it should be excluded by macros. Have a look in
Ok, i am doing this now.

> But we should examine how we can detect the Maemo within "configure.ac".
> We should define a minimal set of macros that can be used by other
> ports, too.
I have asked this in the maemo lists. And while there is no final answer (some
suggest detecting a maemo specific lib, other a maemo-version package, ...),
i am at least having an intermediate solution now.

I'll release a new patchset once i have fixed all this. I consider this done
if "configure;make" on the desktop gives me the standart linux version while
the same inside the maemo development system gives me the maemo version.

Till