Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: English Translation

From: Clifford J. Tasner
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: English Translation
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:47:08 -0800

Ronald & Company,

While I was playing, I came across two other texts that might benefit from revision:

1). "Designed With Love" - the text should read "Did you really think this one was so easy!?" (with no comma and all in the past tense).

and

2). "Gods of Enigma II" - a menacing laugh is usually written as "Bwahahahaha," not "Fwahahahaha" - it may be that moonpearl is trying for a particular effect, but it's more recognizable (and funnier) as "Bwahahahaha."

best,
Clifford