Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: English Translation

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: English Translation
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:05:30 +0100

Clifford J. Tasner wrote:
What follows is a brief list of changes I'm suggesting (as well as two attached files). Let me know if there are any ways that I can accommodate this process even more effectively.

Thanks. The list is shorter than I expected it to be :-) .

We will ask the level authors to adapt your changes and merge it together with all translations.

Ronald