Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 13:26:27 -0400

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 11:50 AM Russell Adams <RLAdams@adamsinfoserv.com> wrote:

Could you point to some usage of Hyperbole that could help address
it's use case?

Hi Russell:

There are videos.  The 'Overview and Demo' video has section links in the description so you can jump to just sections that interest you:

There is a Why Use Hyperbole document with various use cases:

There are user quotes that explain why they can't live without Hyperbole:

There is a Reddit page where I list a bunch of the things I do with Hyperbole frequently, many with the single Action Key, M-RETURN:

And there is both a FAST-DEMO and older more extensive DEMO included with Hyperbole, meant to be read and interacted with when you have Hyperbole available (not just read as a web page as shown here):

And now Hyperbole works really well with Org mode so you can enjoy both together to multiply your productivity.

-- rsw