Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 16:01:19 -0400

Hi Eric:

Thanks for pointing this out.  Although, I don't think many people use the gnus-dired.el library, we'll add this to the todo list.  We have handled this sort of thing with other keys previously, where the Hyperbole binding is not utilized if the key has already been bound in the mode prior to Hyperbole's binding.

-- rsw