Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 02:11:48 -0400

Another good thought.  Anyone can add an embeddable export of Koutlines; I don't think we'll find time to do that in the mainline development branch though.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 10:45 AM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* Robert Weiner <rswgnu@gmail.com> [2022-06-25 23:52]:
> 2. We have not yet integrated org-export with the Koutliner but want
> to.  You can convert a Koutline to a star outline and call it an Org
> file, so it wouldn’t be too hard.  It has its own builtin export to
> HTML from which you could get to pdf as well, I imagine.

Kotl should not depend of the HTML template.

Kotl shall have possible export without headers, and styles. It would
be best if style is built in the lines, and not part of the <head>
section.

That way kotl would be embeddable in various HTML templates.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman