Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Hendursaga
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 20:45:26 -0400

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Of course it is so much better option than keeping stuff in text. All
> properties shall be in the database. SQLite is not a network database, thus
> it disables collaboration. It is better developing with PostgresSQL or
> MariaDB, or other network databases.

Vanilla SQLite, that is. There are multiple[1] SQLite[2] addons[3] around[4]
that add some sort of distributed layer to it, most being zero-cost (or at
least low-cost) abstractions. Pretty cool, I'd say!

~ Hendursaga

[1] https://dqlite.io/
[2] https://litestream.io/
[3] https://github.com/losfair/mvsqlite