Re: Release Org 9.4.2

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: Release Org 9.4.2
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:05:23 +0000

True, which is good. But it's personal. To Bastien who already have
signaled that he's signing of. I frankly don't know where to put my
financial contributions right now. I've offered other contributors to
sign up for a similar patreon to recieve some contributions but they
have declined, due to what I understand as a pressure for delivery
(even though I've clarified that at least I have no expectations, just
want to contribute for the already done valuable work).

It is my believe that Org would benefit from a counter that would "tic
up" even if no one collects the money. Like it or not, money has an
effect. Better to allocate it to open source work than anything else! Or?

Anyhow, maybe the next maintainer(s?) who come after Bastien sees this
and realizes that there at the least is around 5-20$/m laying in wait
from this particular source.

Regards
Gustav