Re: Release Org 9.4.2

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: Release Org 9.4.2
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 13:04:11 +0000

But to be fair, the collaboration features of GitHub surely would be a
BIG net positive if the goal is to attract contributions and gain a
bigger mindshare. That together with an open collective funding model
of some sort. Because let's be fair. This is a hobby project and it
would be cool if it could be something else at least for someone!

Gustav