Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:22:27 -0600

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Jeff Horn <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Jason seems to be garnering a lot of votes, but Eric's zenburn
>> emulation makes my eyes happy. If Jason wins out, I suppose I could
>> always just read Worg in emacs... :D
>
> Or use Eric zenburn-like css by selecting it as an alternative
> stylesheet in Firefox : View -> Page Style -> [select stylesheet].
>
> I don't know how to make this choice persistent from Firefox and I
> don't know if this feature is available for other browsers, but it
> is certainly worth having several stylesheet available.

There's a Firefox add-on that will give you configurable per-site user
CSS:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

Looks like most browsers have a feature for this.

Opera:
http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=109574

Chrome:
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=1fa0dd079dbdc2ff&hl=en

Safari:
http://hetima.com/safari/stand-e.html

And there's something in the CSS 2.1 spec about allowing users to attach
style sheets that I don't fully understand.
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/