Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:52:05 -0500

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> For managing alternate stylesheets I use the "style chooser" extension
> for Chrome which adds a dropdown menu to the url-bar whenever a page
> provides alternate style sheets and has the nice feature of remembering
> your last selection for a page next time you return.
>
> https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/daodklicmmjhcacgkjpianadkdkbkbce

Eric,

This is much better than Stylish for this sort of thing. Thanks for sharing.

Others,

Can we include multiple alternate stylesheets in the headers? The
screenshot from that extension Eric mentioned make me think it is
possible...

What I'm saying is, I'd like Eric's zenburn style put in the headers
in addition to the New Worg already there. :D

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/