Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:41:45 -0500

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> There's a Firefox add-on that will give you configurable per-site user
>> CSS:
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/
>
> I installed this but AFAIK it doesn't help managing alternative
> stylesheets as defined by the headers of the HTML page itself...

Stylish for Chrome doesn't pick them up either. One could inspect the
source, download the CSS and load it using Stylish, but this isn't
very helpful. Has someone looked into the "A List Apart" article
shared by Brian Wightman? The JS looks lightweight enough... but I'd
rather not mess with that today (I haven't the foggiest about JS).

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/alternate/

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/