[Orgmode] Info file org does not exist

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Info file org does not exist
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:25:38 -0600

Hello,

I apologize if this is a very simple question, but I'm using the
latest org-mode and
just switched to a Debian based distro.

I'm able to run make && sudo make install in the org-mode source directory, but
when I go to Emacs, I don't see the Org-mode documentation when I use C-h i.

When I run M-x org-info, I get the message "Info file org does not exist".

I looked through the Makefile for org, and found several interesting targets:

install-info

and

install-info-debian

I installed the texinfo package, then tried running:

sudo make install-info

I get this message:
This is not dpkg install-info anymore, but GNU install-info
See the man page for ginstall-info for command line arguments

I tried running:

sudo make install-info-debian

And I get the same message as above.

Any ideas?  I'm running Crunchbang Linux, which is Debian-based.

Thanks,
--Nate