Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 01:40:56 +0100

Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:

> The new stylesheet is in place now.

Great, thanks all for this effort!

Jason, correct me if I'm wrong, I think you copied worg.css directly on
the server.  So I put it in the Worg.git repo and then publised Worg
again.

So changes to worg.css can happen from the repo (unless Matt and Jason
think it's best to have worg.css on the server *only*.)

I changed the background of code chunks to black - please revert this
if you find it too agressive/unreadable.   I really dislike the fake
white we had as the background for black-on-white code chunks...

--
 Bastien