Re: People think we are for nostalgics or dead.

From: Liam Proven
Subject: Re: People think we are for nostalgics or dead.
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 12:38:11 +0100

On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 12:21, Gregory Casamento
<greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have updated the website recently to show the themes.
>
> I am also posting, pretty much daily, about progress with GNUstep on twitter.
>  The best we can do is to try to put ourselves out there the way we really
> are.  Looking at GNUstep's stats on github tells the story that we are not
> dead.
>
> Also, the discussion on hackernews showed that a lot of people are turning
> around their opinions.   We will not change the general impression of the
> project in a day (or even a month or a year) but if we persist in making it
> known that we are not a bunch of Luddites, then people will, eventually, pick
> up on that.
>
> We must strive to change people's opinions.

What is the best way to suggest text changes, new content, new links
etc. for the website?

Greg, since I note you now have your own Twitter account – @bheron
(and may I ask why that? Just curious) – then I suggest you, or the
community, or something, take your name off @gnustep and try to post
something on there every day.

www.bufferapp.com may be useful for this. I use a free account there
myself. You can put a load of stuff in, every day, and schedule when
it gets posted.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven@cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven@gmail.com