Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY SE (was: 2morro festival - free tickets)

From: Rob Barry
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY SE (was: 2morro festival - free tickets)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:25:01 +0100

I'm in the midlands so I could come to a couple of meetings at least (so long as they're at the weekend), finances depending of course! I seem to be situated as well to go to DFEY-NW meetings in Manc as i would be to go to DFEY-SE meeting in London, just a bit more expensive to go to the latter ;)

I think it'd be a great opportunity to get some fresh faces into the group, i don't think it can really sustain itself if it's just four of us meeting up every once in a while :P Some fresh blood is needed me thinks!

2009/6/25 Connor Smith <address@hidden>
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:52:20 +0200
Isabell Long <address@hidden> wrote:

> I could come to London quite easily I think once I find my feet in
> Surrey and get out a bit and know where I am, it's only about an hour
> away by train or even by car I think.  Where abouts is Connor in the
> SE (maybe off list?)?  I'm looking forward to having regular IRL
> meetings if this all works out!

I'll be in Canterbury from mid September, and so should be able to turn
up to London meetings from October onwards.

cls