Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY SE

From: Stephen Mount
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY SE
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:11:58 +0100

I'll be moving south, but I'll be in Manchester quite the majority of the summer for on-site work (which is going to cost a fortune in hotels and train fares!)

London will be more accessible to me possibly than Manchester, but I'll be hopping between Manchester/Wolverhampton/London quite a lot in the next few months, so all sorts of places I'll be able to attend.

Steve.