Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:25:40 +0000

On Fri, 2013-02-15 at 01:38 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:

> Still not getting desired results.  I position the cursor where I want
> the stem change and the directive

I am not seeing this. Do you mean you get two objects a stem change and
a directive? Testing just now I see a single object inserted after the
object that the cursor is on (this is unusual, generally objects are
inserted before the cursor, I think this is a bug; you can always cut
and paste the object to the right place to workaround). The object is
indicated by a large v1, v2, v3 or vAuto.

>  appears some notes away from the
> cursor.
??? It appears after the object that the cursor is on.???