Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:22:27 +0000

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 18:01 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
>  So how does git do updates?  I would love to be up-to-date.  I
> usually
> type "svn up" for subversion to update a repo from that CMS but I have
> no idea how to do that for GIT.  Should I be inside the source folder
> while doing the update?
You can get a tarball for building from using the link on denemo.org, it
is generated on the fly from the git repository. The link given on
denemo.org/Download is:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/denemo.git/snapshot/denemo-master.tar.gz

I am not sure if you need the ./autogen.sh step with that, or just
configure make and make install.