Re: [be] future bibledit

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] future bibledit
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:22:43 +0200

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 15:36 +0200, Kari Valkama wrote:
> Is the development modular in a way that if I find a volunteer in Finland who
> would like to contribute in the work, would it be possible to do?

Thanks for the mail. Yes, the software being developed has been
purposely made modular. There is the database backend, then there's is
controller logic, and there is finally the view.

The view deals with HTML and CSS, and mostly concerns how the
information is presented to the user.

The database backend cares for the storage and persistence.

The controller logic does all the business work, that is, it handles the
core functions and operations.

It will also (in the future, if all succeeds) allow plug-ins to be
dropped into place, which could extend the core functionality with extra
tools.

Teus.