Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.8.1?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.8.1?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:06:49 +0000

Hi Erik

XMega device support is coming out of Atmel. I'm reviewing a second draft of
patches for binutils at the moment. Joerg and Georg-Johann have been reviewing
this patches as well.

Regarding device support, I would hold off doing any work until I can confirm
that everything is in order for gcc and avr-libc.

The main thing I was interested in was if anyone would be interested in helping
a bit on the bug list.

Thanks,