Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.8.1?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.8.1?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:04:24 +0000

Not sure what you mean by that...

The header files go into avr-libc, which just has the BSD license. All we
require of submitters, is that they license their work with the same license
(for consistency purposes). You would retain the copyright.

Code going into binutils and gcc is a different matter as the FSF (owner of
those projects) require a copyright assignment for any non-trivial work
(defined as greater than 10 lines of code).