Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.8.1?

From: Erik Walthinsen
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.8.1?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:04:58 -0800

On 11/16/2012 11:05 AM, Weddington, Eric wrote:
Any help from those of you who are *not* regular contributors would be very
much appreciated. Ways that you can help: If you think you know how to fix a
particular bug (and header file bugs are generally the easiest to fix), then
you can help by working up a patch that we can immediately apply. It helps to
provide a full patch, with changes to the NEWS file and a Changelog entry,
according to policy.

If SVN trunk is considered accurate, then a large amount of Xmega device support is missing (e.g. every -U device for instance). The fact that it's also missing from binutils and gcc doesn't help, but I'll see if I can put together a patch for avr-libc SVN at least.