Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:03:14 +0100

As Paul Schlie wrote:

> Out of curiosity, outside of the avr-libc/simulavr/etc. projects do
> you have any requirements for the older autoxxx tools? (leaving you
> with only need of the latest release of each?)

Not me personally, but as the older FreeBSD ports still do exist, it
seems there might be some need for it by other software projects.
(Remember, FreeBSD currently ships some 12000+ ported software
projects.)

I personally don't care much, I didn't write these FreeBSD ports
myself (I'm just a user of them), and if/when I don't need the ancient
versions anymore, I can easily uninstall them.  As it is now, they
don't hurt me though.