Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:02:23 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

Makes sense. I'm also going to have to go through the IO headers
with a comb now and fix up the problems I created (a la bug
#11486). This might mean a 1.2.1 release. Sorry for the hassle.

No problem at all.  I think it's a lot better to roll yet another
release within a month or so, than to push the next release date
forever since this and that and that one and ... still need to be done
before releasing something new.

Agreed. Release early, release often.

My goal is to see what it would take to *just* get the autotool
upgrade working, and doing the lib/device thing later.

OK, fine with me.  I'm the last one to mourn if we don't need
ancient tools anymore. ;-)

Out of curiosity, which versions of the autotools are you using?