Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:40:25 +0100

As E. Weddington wrote:

> Makes sense. I'm also going to have to go through the IO headers
> with a comb now and fix up the problems I created (a la bug
> #11486). This might mean a 1.2.1 release. Sorry for the hassle.

No problem at all.  I think it's a lot better to roll yet another
release within a month or so, than to push the next release date
forever since this and that and that one and ... still need to be done
before releasing something new.

> My goal is to see what it would take to *just* get the autotool
> upgrade working, and doing the lib/device thing later.

OK, fine with me.  I'm the last one to mourn if we don't need
ancient tools anymore. ;-)